The Treston workbench product family has a solution to meet any industrial workbench needs, ranging from low-cost standard workbenches to advanced adaptable designs customised for an existing production line.
Quality Treston workbenches are designed to withstand years of heavy use. Modularity offers agility and lengthens product life cycles. The widest range of accessories on the market gives the ability to create personalised, ergonomic, and flexible workstations for employees to ensure safe, easy-to-use, and motivating working conditions. A well-functioning workstation creates the conditions for eliminating errors and working effectively, which in turn improves productivity and well-being at work.
Most product families include an electric model and models that are adjusted manually with a hand crank or an Allen key. The workbenches can be positioned side-by-side or in the shape of a U or L, and added to a material flow solution. For the needs of the electronics industry, Treston offers workstations which are ESD protected and perfect for creating an ESD Protected Area (EPA).
The uses of Treston industrial workbenches are widespread, ranging from the electronics industry and heavy industry to logistics centres, public services, education providers, and various kinds of workshops. The product development, quality assurance, light assembly, and packaging and logistics sectors all benefit from well-equipped workstations that help in ensuring fast, precise, and comfortable work.
Treston workbenches help in the creation of new technologies at ABB, SAAB, and Nokia; handbags at Chanel; and speakers at Sennheiser. They also help produce Nike’s trainers and various different web shops’ products for the world.
- Adaptable and ergonomic Concept workbenches meet a wide range of industrial needs. Concept workbenches come in various sizes and have the widest range of accessories on the market. Very stable, with a maximum load capacity of 500 kg. Also available with electric height adjustment and ESD protection. More information here
- The WB workbench has an ergonomic and aesthetic design and can easily be adapted to meet various needs. WB workbench modules can be combined seamlessly and positioned back-to-back, side-by-side, or in a corner. Comes with a wide range of accessories. Suitable for use in the electronics industry, among others. Available with ESD protection and electric motor height adjustment. Maximum load capacity 250 kg.
- TowerLine is a sturdy and durable, yet easily adaptable industrial workbench. Can be positioned back-to-back, side-by-side, or in a corner. Cable storage in the legs helps keep the workstation tidy. Maximum load capacity 750 kg. Particularly suitable for use in R&D environments. Also available with ESD protection.
- The Treston Workshop workbench is a great choice for heavy industry and heavy-duty uses. Suitable for use in workshops, repair shops, and other environments in which chemicals or heavy loads are handled. Several leg and table top design options. The widest range of accessories on the market. Maximum load capacity 750+ kg.
- The Treston TP workbench is a cost-effective, solid, standard industrial workbench. A wide range of accessories makes the Treston TP workbench highly adaptable. Available with ESD protection. Maximum load capacity 300 kg.
- The Treston TPH workbench is a cost-effective, standard industrial workbench equipped with one shelf. The range of accessories covers all the basic needs of professionals. The maximum load capacity of the steel frame is 300 kg. Stepless height adjustment 650–900 mm. Available with ESD protection.
- The Treston LMT is a versatile workbench, with electric height adjustment, and is designed to cater for the needs of light industrial work. A broad height adjustment range, four sizes, and maximum load capacity of 150 kg. Available with ESD protection. Workbench accessories can be used to improve ergonomics and personalise the workbench for the user.
- The Treston TPB packing bench is a well-thought-out, safe, and easy-to-use comprehensive solution. There are 50+ accessories and add-ons available for the basic package. Plenty of room to work and to store packaging materials. Stepless height adjustment. Easy to buy, transport and assemble. Maximum load capacity 300 kg.
- The Treston ModuLine is the most innovative material flow solution on the market. A range of table, curve, and extension modules are available for assembling a manual production line in an I, U or L shape. Comes with ESD protection. A suitable setup can easily be designed using online 3D modelling software.