Perforated panels made of steel are handy for storing tools and work equipment, and can also serve as a privacy screen between workstations, if necessary. Versatile storage for tools and supplies can be built with perforated panels, hooks, and brackets. Having a designated place for each tool helps keep the work environment neat and organised, and improves efficiency at work.
- The models mounted to upright tubes are suitable for use on workbenches, trolleys, and industrial screens
- The profiles enable mounting the panels on the wall Models that can be mounted directly onto a wall are also available
- Hole dimensions 9 x 9 mm, distance 38 mm centre-to-centre
- Load capacity: 50 kg per perforated back panel, 100 kg per perforated panel
- A wide range of hooks and brackets for organising different types of tools and items
- Models with a smooth back panel also available
- Standard colours: light grey, dark grey, blue and red. Other colours by order